If you want to duplicate page in wordpress then you are at the right place. Here we will show you how to duplicate post and page easily in WordPress.
Steps to Duplicate a Page or a Post in WordPress
To duplicate a page or a post in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Go to your Dashboard and click on Pages in the left sidebar. Then click on the Pages tab at the top of your screen, which will open up the list of pages within your WordPress site.
- In order to duplicate any particular page, you need to select it from this list (you can also use CTRL+Click if you don’t have enough space). Once selected, go through all its settings until you find out where exactly it has been created from which source file; usually just under “Files” section there will be name like “index.” After finding out where exactly your source file is located just copy it by clicking on “Copy Page Visible” button next to this section’s title bar or simply dragging-and-dropping onto WordPress’ clipboard icon!
1. Install and Activate Duplicate Post Plugin
- Install and Activate Duplicate Post Plugin
This plugin allows you to duplicate posts on your website. You can use this plugin when you want to create multiple copies of the same post on your website. This way, if someone comments on one of these duplicated posts, they will also see all other versions of that same post in their comments as well as in their inboxes or feeds (depending on how you’ve set up things).
2. How to Clone a Post in WordPress
- Open the post you want to duplicate in the Editor
- Click on Edit and then Duplicate Post
- Fill in all of the details for your new post on this page, including title and content, as well as any other options you’d like to include (for example: image size). Be sure that everything is spelled correctly! This will help save time when publishing later because WordPress will be able to know what kind of content it needs for this particular piece of writing without having to go back through each individual sentence or paragraph again!
You can make duplicate of any post or page on you wordpress site
Duplicate a Page or Post
To duplicate a page, you’ll need to make sure that the original page is being viewed. To do this, go into your WordPress dashboard and click on Pages in the left-hand menu bar. This will bring up all of your pages on the site so that you can see what they look like when viewed from inside of WordPress (see Figure 2).
Figure 2: Viewing Pages in Your WordPress Dashboard
To clone a post or a page in WordPress, you need to follow these steps:
- Install and activate the plugin called Duplicate Post Plugin.
- Go to Settings > Posts and click ‘Add New’ button near the sidebar where it says “Clone this post”. You can also go to Settings > Pages and select ‘Post & Page cloning’ from the menu on top left corner of your screen. Then click the Clone button above Posts list with name of posting that you want to duplicate like above image shows up when clicked on below image (click on either text box for reading purpose).
- Copy paste code into HTML editor box provided by plugin after clicking on Generate Code button which will appear at end of each line; save changes made into copy as usual; Activate this plugin again in WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets section (if not already activated) and then click “Install Now” button; This process should take few seconds only if done correctly!