If you are a developer and working on a project then you must have heard about VSCode. It is one of the best code editors out there. VSCode has some cool features that make it easier to work with and add more functionality to your text editor. In this article, we will be discussing some 5 Best VSCode Extension for Developer, so keep reading!
1. Material Icon Theme
Material Icon Theme is a VSCode extension that provides an icon theme based on Google Material Design. The theme is available in a variety of colors and styles, including light and dark.
The themes are easy to install, use, and customize. You can choose from dozens of pre-made icons or create your own using the included tools. This is one of the 5 Best VSCode Extension for Developer in 2022
2. Prettier – Code Formatter
- Automatic formatting rules based on the Standard Style Guide (ES6)
- Support for React JSX
- Automatic indentation of nested blocks/expressions
Also, Prettier is also one of the Best VSCode Extension for Developer to install in 2022. You can check it out here.
- Automatically fixing errors in your project code (via cli or via Visual Studio Code extension)
- Linting your code with rules that enforce coding conventions, such as no spaces before commas, no blank lines between functions etc.
Vscode-elint is another Best VSCode Extension for Developer in 2022. To install Vscode-eslint, click here
Docker is a tool that allows you to build, run and deploy applications inside containers. It also supports a large number of platforms including Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. With Docker you can easily distribute your application across multiple servers without having to worry about managing dependencies or installing software on each machine separately. This makes it ideal for building cloud-native solutions like Google Kubernetes Engine or AWS ECS etc., as well as hosting on-premise applications such as web servers (Nginx). Docker is another Best VSCode Extension for Developer in 2022.
5. GitLens — Git supercharged
GitLens is a Git supercharged tool that shows you the state of your repo, including all branches and tags. It also shows you the status of your working directory, including staged and unstaged changes.
This extension aims to make it easier for developers to work with multiple repositories at once by adding an overview pane that shows all open repositories in a sidebar on the left side of the editor window. This allows users to easily switch between different branches or tags without having to open up each project individually through different tabs within their editor window!. GitLens is another Best VSCode Extension for Developer in 2022.
VSCode is the best code editor and these extension can help you make the most of out it.
VSCode is a great code editor and it comes with many extensions that can help you be more productive. These 5 extension are the best:
- [Vim Mode](https://www.npmjs.com/package/vscode-vim) – Vim emulation mode for Visual Studio Code
- [CodeLens](https://www.npmjs.com/package/vscode-codeLens) – CodeLens for Visual Studio Code, with syntax highlighting, Find in Files and IntelliSense results displayed inline within your code editor window!
- [Emmet](https://www.npmjs.com/package/emmet) – A snippets library for HTML and CSS files created by Joey Dunlop (@joeydunlop). It includes over 4500 readymade snippets of all kinds (including PHP ones); they can be pasted anywhere in your text so there’s no need to memorize any syntax anymore!
I hope you find these extensions helpful in your coding. The community is very active and the extension can always be updated with new features and fixes. I would love to hear about any extension you’re using so leave a comment below!