Quizzes are a great way to engage with your audience and get them involved in your business. They can be used to find out more about their interests, or they can be used as part of an online survey. While there are many tools out there that will help you create quizzes easily, some products have better features than others at certain price points. Here 5 Best Tools to Create Online Quizzes:
Google Forms is the best tool to start creating simple quizzes and surveys. It’s free, it has an easy-to-use interface, and it’s one of the most popular tools for creating online surveys. Google Forms is your best option if you want to create an interactive quiz or survey in minutes without any coding skills or technical knowledge.
ProProfs is a great tool for creating online quizzes. It has a wide range of question types, reports and customization options. The software is not free but it’s affordable at $99 per year or $20 per month (you can cancel at any time). It offers wide range of question types, reports and customization options.
The software offers several different ways to create your quiz: by using pre-built templates or by using one of their own custom templates to build your questions from scratch. You can also choose whether or not you want the results saved automatically after each student answers so that they’ll show up on screen when viewing it later on screen during playback or export them into another format such as PDF files which would be great if you want an easy way to share results with teachers/parents etc., depending on what type(s) of questions were used during creation process – either way there’s plenty options available here!
Formstack is a powerful online form builder that can create engaging quizzes. It has the ability to create branching logic and conditional logic in quizzes. Formstack offers a wide range of question types, reports, and customization options for your quiz including:
- Choice questions—make it easier for users to choose from multiple responses by adding them as buttons on the screen.
- Multiple choice—choose between two or more choices based on what you have gathered during collecting data from your users via surveys or interviews.
- Checkboxes/radiobuttons—allow users to select multiple items at once while filling out forms such as job applications or product reviews by allowing them do so with just one click!
SurveyGizmo is one of the best tools to create online quizzes. It has a lot of features that make it easy to create a quiz, and even more options for making sure your users have fun while they’re taking it! It is great for creating advanced quizzes with lots of logic and branching options.
- A powerful survey engine that allows you to choose from many different types of questions. These include multiple choice, dropdown lists, checkboxes and radio buttons (and much more). You can also add images or videos as answers if you’d like them displayed on screen during the survey process.
- Many branching options including logic based questions where users can choose between multiple answers before moving onto the next question in order to fill out all sections completely; this ensures that everyone gets their chance at answering all parts before moving onto another question type later down
Typeform offers a wide range of question types, reports, and customization options. You can also create advanced quizzes with a lot of logic and branching options. If you want to give your quiz content an elegant design that complements the overall look of your website or blog, Typeform is the tool for you. This is one of the 5 Best Tools to Create Online Quizzes
Use these tools to ensure that you create a quiz that will drive engagement for your business!
The following tools will help you create a quiz that will drive engagement for your business:
- Quizlet. This tool is free and easy to use, but it is not as powerful as some of the other options on this list. It’s great if you just want to make something simple, like an “are you smarter than a fifth grader” game or something similar.
- Google Forms. This is another free tool that makes creating online quizzes very easy—you can add text boxes and images right within the form itself, which helps with layout issues when creating multiple-choice questions (i.e., how do I make sure my students aren’t seeing all their answers at once?). You also get access to question templates and other resources so that once your project gets started it’ll be much easier than starting from scratch!
We hope this article has helped you to understand the different tools available to create quizzes online. They come in all shapes and sizes, with different features and benefits that can make your quiz more engaging for your users. We’ve covered some of the best tools around today, so it’s up to you now!