Psychology is the study of the body, spirit and soul. Here are 20 Psychological Facts you should know!
The term ‘psychology‘ has been derived from the Greek word ‘psyche’ translating as ‘breath, spirit, soul’ and ‘logia’ that corresponds to ‘study of’. It is how humans think and behave!
Here are 20 Psychological Facts for you
1. It takes about 66 days for an average individual to make something a daily habit.
2. Studies say that individuals who could instinctively use sarcasm to tackle a frivolous question have healthy minds.
3. Individuals who have a deep sense of guilt are better at identifying the emotions and concerns of the people around them.
4. We can udnretsnad any msseed up stnecene as lnog as the lsat and frsit lteerts of wdros are in crrcoet palecs. Suhc as tihs stnecene.
5. We’re naturally second-minded because other people don’t approve.
6. Yawning to have someone else’s yawn is a normal phenomenon, despite not feeling exhausted or asleep.
7. One of the myths regarding its infectiousness is that people ‘catch’ it to express empathy.
8. An average individual’s mind wanders 30% of the time.
9. Eye pupil rises to 45% when an individual looks at somebody they love.
10. We often tend to break down knowledge into classes of 3-4 objects in them.
11. The Indian phone number is 984-973-2543. Three blocks with 3-4 bits in each chunk.
Intrigued by these psychology facts? We have more, keep scrolling
12. During the 7 minutes of neural activity you will have before dying, you will see your memories in a dreamlike pattern.
13. Having siblings is proven to help with getting along well with peers.
14. The way an individual treats the employees at an establishment tells immensely about their character.
16. Food prepared by someone else tastes much better than your own preparation, even when you use the same recipe.
17. Hearing a single negative thing could damage at least five positive memories.
18. Studies have shown that consuming food without preservatives will increase I.Q by up to 14%.
19. You seem to think more about a specific individual than about catastrophic events.
20. An individual still has 7 minutes of neural activity before he passes away.
21. Researchers have observed that thinking that something bad is going to happen is less stressful to understand than not understanding how it will eventually wind up.
Another interestingly fun fact about psychology that it keeps us fascinated as humans are always curious about knowing their minds better! So, scroll down to find some more amazing facts on human psychology!
22. Men aren’t more entertaining than women: they only make more jokes, they don’t care whether others like their humour or not.
Read more facts here